Equine Extension Programs
Annual Healthy Horses Conference – UF Large Animal Hospital, Gainesville, FL
The Healthy Horses Conference is dedicated to horse owner and enthusiast education. Each year, we will be presenting topics critical for successful equine health and management, as well as new discoveries and diagnostic tools that benefit both you and your horse. Take a look at this year’s brochure.
- Healthy Horses Conference – April 27, 2013
Courses and Events for Horse Owners
- UF/IFAS Lake County Extension Equine Lecture Series: $10/class, $40/series
- Central Florida Pasture Management Conference, UF/IFAS Equine Science Center, September 11-12, 2014
- UF/IFAS Equine Manure Management Summit 2014, May 22 & 29, 2014: Call 352-671-8400 to register
- Florida Equine Institute & Allied Trade Show on September 19, 2013.
- UF/IFAS Best Management Practices Workshop. November 1, 2014.