Equine Extension Programs
Annual Healthy Horses Conference – UF Large Animal Hospital, Gainesville, FL
The Healthy Horses Conference is dedicated to horse owner and enthusiast education. Each year, we will be presenting topics critical for successful equine health and management, as well as new discoveries and diagnostic tools that benefit both you and your horse. Take a look at 2013’s brochure.
- Healthy Horses Conference – April 25, 2015. Register here.
Courses and Events for Horse Owners
- UF/IFAS Sarasota County Extension, Horse Health and Safety Workshop, February 14, 2015 from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm, Sarasota, FL.
- UF College of Veterinary Medicine Open House, April 11, 2015. See last year’s Open House Website.
- UF/IFAS Equine Manure Management Summit 2014, May 22 & 29, 2014: Call 352-671-8400 to register
- Focus on the Sport Horse, Louisville, Kentucky, July 20-22, 2014
- Central Florida Pasture Management Conference, UF/IFAS Equine Science Center, September 11-12, 2014
- Florida Equine Institute & Allied Trade Show on September 18, 2014
- UF/IFAS Lake County Extension Equine Lecture Series: $10/class, $40/series
- UF/IFAS Best Management Practices Workshop. November 1, 2014.
- UF Veterinary Extension Event Calendar
- UF College of Veterinary Medicine Event Calendar