Presentations & Events
- Dairy Cattle Reproduction Council 2014 Annual Meeting, Salt Lake City, Utah, Nov. 13-14, 2014 with Dr. Klibs Galvao, UF, speaking on Epidemiology of Pregnancy Losses and Practical Strategies for Prevention.
- 10th Mid-Atlantic Dairy Grazing Conference in Moultrie, GA hosted by UGA Extension: November 12-13, 2014. Contact Mary Sowerby at firstname.lastname@example.org.
South Georgia/North Florida Dairy Update meeting in Quitman, GA: Thursday, November 20, 2014 from 11 am to 1 pm with John Bernard, UGA speaking on Successfully Raising Heifers. Contact Mary Sowerby at email@example.com.
Dairy Genomics Workshop, for dairy producers and allied industry at the Okeechobee Extension Office on Wednesday, December 10, 2014 from 10 AM to 2 PM. Lunch is served. Contact Courtney Davis, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Albert De Vries, email@example.com, for more information.
- Small Farms Dairy Conference: June 19-20, 2014 in Citra, FL
- 2014 Florida Dairy Business Conference: August 6, 2014
- Calving and Newborn Managment: August 21, 2014 10:00 am – 2:30 pm
- S. Georgia/N. Florida English/Spanish Dairy Milker Workshop: August 19 & 20, 2014
- Twilight Dairy Farm Tour – Tuesday, September 23, 2014
- Dairy Educational Demonstraton Schedule at the Sunbelt Ag Expo October 14-16, 2014, in Moultrie, GA.
- 2014 Small Ruminant Production Conference: October 16, 2014 in Ocala, FL. See website and past proceedings here.
- Family Day at the Dairy Farm: Saturday, October 25, 2014, 9 am – 2 pm. Watch the video here. Visit the Website and the Facebook page.
- Calf Birth to Weaning Workshop – Thursday, October 30, 2014